Friday 12 June 2009

I Want To Believe That My Dreams Can Come True!


Hello!

When I am sleeping, sometimes I have dreams, sometimes not. When I have dreams, some of these are very complicated, others are kind of an omnibus dream and sometimes I dream in trilogies. I'm writing my dreams down, but sometimes I can't read them because of my bad hand writing.

Anyway, I want to tell you about my big dream when I was child: it was becoming a bride.
Unfortunately, this BIG dream hasn't come true, because dreams are just dreams.

BUT! NEVER GIVE UP!
I WILL BECOME A BRIDE SOMEDAY!!

But, what do I want to do after that.......?

I should make a plans, shouldn't I?
It seems my dreams when I'm sleeping help to make plans.

I'm going to understand the mysteries of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment