Monday 22 June 2009

The Bridge of Dreams


Hello!

Dreams you have when you are sleeping have some hints and help your dreams (as in your hopes) to come true. Actually, there hints are effective in not only your hopes, but also your real life.

I had a dream: my friend has lost his right hand, which is his dominant hand. But he is cooking with only his left hand: happily, skilfully and calmly for us (his family and my family).

I'll try to read this dream.
First of all, I want to tell you about the meaning of each symbol. The right hand means to be good with something, and the left hand means things that I am not good at. Also, the right hand represents "reason", the left hand is "sensibility".

Through these symbols, I might be able to say that I don't have to be good with something logically: if anything, I can follow my inspiration, as it's an option.

Depending on my inspiration, my dream might come true or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment