Tuesday 25 August 2009

Two Carp


Hello!

Recently, I haven't had dreams, but a couple of days ago some slightly mysterious carp were in my dream.

When I was trying to have a bath, I noticed , in the bathtub, two carp: they were red and black each. They were swimming in the bath, even though the water was hot. I thought I wouldn't be able to have the bath, so I transferred them to other smaller tubs. When I did the red one, she took a glance at me and let out a sigh, then I could see it was as if she wanted to say, "I am not bothered."

When I woke up, I didn't have any idea what this dream meant. According to Jung, fish symbolise something coming up from my subconscious. Also, carp represent strength. I think I am likely to come across something contrary in the near future. What's more, these might become valuable and important things for me. As the red carp said, if I don't choose the red one, she doesn't mind. It means both are carp: even if I choose the black one, I could get the same quality as if I chose the red one. So this dream implies that I shouldn't be deceived by appearances and I should focus on the quality. So this is the point that I will grasp or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment